Join our email list and be the first to know about new products, promotions, inspiration and fun!
Go, row and flow smoothly with the KETTLER COACH 2. The innovative and precisely crafted aluminum duo-rails provides exceptionally stable and smooth ergonomic rowing motion even for one 6’6” tall. The LCD computer display is ideally positioned for optimal viewing the workout data. The footplate platform is positioned much like when on board a racing boat to provide technically perfect training of you rowing skills. The magnetic brake system and rope pull mechanism are perfectly integrated and provide a range of resistance levels to choose from. Further, contemporary design of the frame also incorporates a space-saving vertical storage capability. The KETTLER COACH 2 rowing machine Bluetooth® connectivity and will function with sports watch, heart Rate chest strap and our KINOMAPS app for an unrivalled and entertaining rowing experience.
• MAGNETIC RESISTANCE - simply select your desired resistance level and begin rowing
• INFORMATIVE COMPUTER - Digital computer display continuously provide workout data
• STABLE - Widely positioned aluminum rails maximize stability and smoothly glide the seat with ball bearing rollers
• STOWABLE - This full-size indoor rower can be lifted and stored vertically to be stored vertically and compactly in less than 5.2 square feet.
• DISPLAY READINGS - Time, 500m Pace, Number of Strokes, Strokes per minute, Energy consumption
• BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY - allows users to use their tablet or smartphone and utilize Kinomaps app for added visual element for increased motivation and entertainment
Item No: 7975-300
Description: COACH 2
Setup Length/Width/Height: 86 x 23 x 33 inches
Shipping Length/Width/Height: 63 x 33 x 39 inches
Shipping Weight: 165 lbs
Weight Limit: 285 lbs
Assembly Required: Yes
Ship Via: Truck
⚠ WARNING: California residents: Proposition 65
FREE Truck Shipping (Usually arrives in 4-12 business days)
Deliveries are typically made between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Some trucking companies will give a 4-hour window for delivery.