Join our email list and be the first to know about new products, promotions, inspiration and fun!
KETTLER Coach H2O Rower
Water is the essential basis of all life. Experience the fascination of hydropower, an intensity-dependent water resistance system, that will help to make you healthier rowing with the KETTLER® COACH H2O Rower. It offers indoor rowing that really feels like rowing out on the lake… because it provides real water resistance. You choose your experience, you can row with great intensity or row leisurely, or anywhere in between. Regardless of whether you are a first-timer or professional rower, you will have everything aboard you need to achieve a rewarding and beneficial workout. The LCD training computer, with continuous display for eight training scores, will give you digital control of your training. The precisely crafted aluminum dual-rails make for an ultra-smooth and stable rowing action.
• WATER RESISTANCE - There's nothing quite like rowing with actual water resistance to create the feeling of actually rowing on the water.
• INFORMATIVE COMPUTER - The digital computer display continuously provides workout data and integrated BLUETOOTH capability can provide wireless heartrate readings as well as interface with KINOMAPS App
• STABLE - Widely positioned aluminum rails maximize stability and smoothly guide and glide the seat with ball bearing rollers
• STOWABLE - This full-size indoor rower can be lifted and stored vertically and compactly in less than 5.2 square feet.
• MOVABLE - The integrated transport rollers on the front frame allow for easy transport and relocating
• DISPLAY READINGS - Time, 500m Pace, Number of Strokes, Strokes Per Minute, Energy consumption
• DIMENSIONS - 85.5" x 22.5" x 33" / Stored Vertical: 33" x 22.5" x 85.5"
Item No: 7975-500
Description: COACH H2O
Shipping Length/Width/Height: 63 x 33 x 39 inches
Shipping Weight: 165 lbs
Residential Warranty: 1 YEAR
Assembly Required: Yes
Ship Via: Truck
FREE Truck Shipping (Usually arrives in 4-12 business days)
Deliveries are typically made between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Some trucking companies will give a 4-hour window for delivery.